Services We Offer
Outpatient Department (OPD):
OPD is the department where patients are checked and consulted without admitting them in the hospital.
Patients are registered at the reception and are consulted on first come, first serve basis. However out of turn consultation may be provided in case of emergency and senior citizen.
In OPD, clinical consultation is provided to patients who include history taking, clinical examination, diagnosis and providing prescription to patients besides advising laboratory tests in some cases.
OPD has a waiting hall with chairs, a TV, public utilities like drinking water and toilets. Our outpatient department is common waiting area next to our specialist’s consultation room. Wheel chairs, trolleys and attendants are there to help very sick patients.
In-House Pharmacy & Pathology:
Reliable quality medicines are available 24X7 to beneficiaries on doctor’s prescription. Patients do not have to wander to purchase the prescribed medicine.
Trained laboratory staff is providing best services for different types of tests.
Our expert radiologist is available every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday to provide in-house USG service to our patients.
Inpatient Department (IPD):
Inpatient care refers to medical treatment that is provided in a hospital and requires at least one overnight stay.
Our 20 bedded hospital provides choice to our patient to opt for suitable room fulfilling their need.
We offer 4 categories of rooms:
• General Ward
• Private (AC & Non AC)
• Labor Suite (AC)
We at AnCure Clinic offer cashless facility for our insured patients. We have tie-ups with following Insurance companies:
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Co.Ltd.
- Bharat Axa General Insurance Co.Ltd.
- Cholam Andalam MS General Insurance Co.Ltd.
- HDFC Ergo General Company Limited
- Future General India Insurance Co.Ltd.
- ICICI-Lombard General Insurance Co.Ltd.
- IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Co.Ltd.
- Liberty Videocon General Insurance Co.Ltd.
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited
- National Insurance Co.Ltd.
- Oriental Insurance Co.Ltd.
- Reliance General Insurance Co.Ltd
- Reliance Health Insurance Co.Ltd
- Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Co.Ltd.
- The New India Assurance Co.Ltd.
- United India Insurance co.Ltd.
- Universal Sompo General Insurance Co.Ltd
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Vidal Health TPA Pvt.Ltd.
- TTK Healthcare TPA Pvt.Ltd.